Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Ahau Aroha Aotearoa. I love you New Zealand.

It has been an amazing adventure and experience. I can't believe how much this study abroad in New Zealand has truly impacted my life. I will never forget the people I met, the children who taught me more than I could ever teach them, the crazy extreme sports I did each weekend, the culture I experienced, and the lives that will always have a place in my heart! I love EnZed. 

Ahau Aroha Aotearoa.

I love you New Zealand.

The ABC's of our New Zealand Trip
A-agrodome, airport, Arrowtown, Ahmu, James, Auckland, Alexis, Aotearoa, all good, Ati, Alisha, Austyn, Amanda
B-bungy, beach, bus, bowling(10 pin), bow and arrow, boating, banana grams, baptisms, Bro, Brittany L, Brittany B., Brooke C., Brooke T., "bring a plate"
C-caving, castle rock, coromandel, coastal challenge, camping, cab, class, crayfish, chocolate boutique, cape reinga, chips, carrots, Carol, Christchurch, church, Clothes lines, Cicadas, Crumpets, Corinettos, cus(cousin), Chris,
D-dolphins, dutchess, diving, drugged woman, dance parties, dune surfing
E-emu petting/feeding, engagement, Etu, E noho, Emily S, Emily A,
F-fresh fruit ice cream, farmers market, Fergburger, full stops, fry bread, Fish, flea, first aid kits
G-glow worm caves(glowing maggot poo), Glenorchy, gliding, gum boots, gondola
H-horse trekking, Hamilton, Hunger Games, hot pots, Haka, hongi(minus Hobbiton), Hostel, hokey pokey ice cream, Henderson Interchange, hobbits, Helen, honey butter, hats, hurihuri
I-itchy bug bites, international flights, internet(lack of), Ian, institute,
J-jogging, jumping, jandels, James Ahmu, Jump jams
K-kids, kayaking, kenna, Karaoke, kiwi, kai, Kia Ora, ka pai, Kirsten H., Kirsten W.,
L-Luge, lollies, Lord of the Rings, left side of road, L & P
M-milford sound, mussels, mince, Mamma’s donuts, Museums, Movenpick, Milo, morning tea, massage circle, Movies, Maori, McDonalds(mackers), mince, mossies, milking cows, Micah, Margo, Mallory, Mandy, Mikaela
N-Navajo tacos, noodle canteen, Nek minut, Natalie,
O-orewa, ostrich watching, off shops, one tree hill
P-paua shells, pies,  Pokeno, powhiri, Pascal, Paddle boating, planking, pipis, Piha, polyfest, pasifika, plats, possums(dead), PB and J, Prelude hymn, pictures, pillow pets, pakipaki,
Q-Queenstown, Queen street
R-rugby, Rnagatoto, remarkable sweets shop, Reece(and Sarah), Ritchies, Ramona,
S-surfing, shotover jet, snorkeling, salmon farm, sizzle, sassage sizzle, sweet as, splish splash, slumber parties, sunsets, sheep, sand flies, Sid Going, Stake conference, Sunnyvale, sweet thai chilly sauce, Stacey, Stephanie, Sarah
T-Teaching, traveling, train, tim tam slams, toangas, tubing, Tawharanui, tip top ice cream, Takapuna, tribal lights, togs, torches, temple Tiare
U-um-papa, umbrellas, uniforms, Uni
V-volleyball, vans
W-World’s highest swing, waiwera, Whangarei, Wanaka, wheet bix, waiata, Waitakeres,  Westfield, Westgate
X-X-base
Y-YSA, yoga on beach, YSAD(YSA discussion), yous,
Z-zorbing


I love all 20 of my ElEd girls. I love Ramona and her family
(Chris, Atticus, and Tiare). I love James and his wife Janet!

No comments:

Post a Comment