Sunday, January 15, 2012

To My English Teacher Dad

It has been brought to my attention that I keep spelling words incorrectly in my posts! I just wanted to make this post to tell you all sorry for my BAD spelling haha. I am probably the worlds WORST speller, along with the fact that by the end of getting all my pictures uploaded, captioned, and then the stories written, I don't take much time to re-read and edit. So thank you friends, family, and PHIL :), for bringing my wrong spellings to my attention so that I can fix them.

I hope this is "more better" ay, Phil!?

sweet as :)

(For those of you unaware, my host dad Phil is a high school English teacher.)

1 comment:

  1. You're so cute!! I was laughing at the "fairy" you were going to take over to the beach. Haha! I think you meant "ferry." Unless NZ has fairies who put you on their wings and fly you over. Haha! :) I love you and your misspellings!!! :)

    ReplyDelete