Tuesday, January 24, 2012

When it's a sunny day

You get to. . . 
GO TO THE BEACH!!



See how beautiful it is!


(I was dying!!!!!)


(As if the ocean wasn't beautiful enough, we were surrounded by
beautiful hills of trees and greens!!)


. . .and put your toes-ies in!


And pose pose pose because you are so excited to be there...FINALLY!

And JUMP, YIPPY!

And dance :)

Jump again!

and pose of course

and die because you're in heaven

with your friends :)

And laugh our heads off because of Dia's face in this picture!
oh and be so excited together!!!

just us and the beautiful beach

which has GLITTERY black sand (because it's a black sand beach)

Oh and you also get to play on the sand dunes.

Can't the sun come out more often?!!



6 comments:

  1. Hi Mandy...So Beautiful! Two of my favorite things...the sun and the ocean. I love that you are enjoying both.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are my favorite things TOOOO!!! I must be your daughter because I cannot get enough of how beautiful beaches are. Hopefully I be able to get a really hot day where we can enjoy them more (because it was still windy and chilly yesterday), but the view was so beautiful! I love you :)

      Delete
  2. Such fun pictures!!! It looks so warm, pretty and fun!!! Was the water warm? I'm so glad you finally got a good day to go!! I love and miss you!!! Skype me when you get a chance...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The water was not too cold, but not way warm. And we actually didn't swim haha! It was still too windy and cold lol. But the sun was out and we got to see the beautiful beach so that was a plus :) we are still waiting for a WARM HOTTT day so that we can swim and get burned haha. And k I will :)

      Delete
  3. It looks like so much fun! And it is so beautiful. I am glad that you guys finally got a warm day at the beach. I love your posts. It is great to read what you are up to. We miss you around here, but are so glad that you are having such an incredible time. I hope that we get to G-chat again soon. You guys were ON ONE the other night!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was sooooo beautiful oh man :). I'm glad we finally got to SEE the beach when it wasn't raining haha. It still was a little chilly, so hopefully next time we can actually swim in the water! I miss you guys too so much. And yes g-chat FOR SURE again soon :) we were really on one the other night hahaha!

      Delete