Friday, February 17, 2012

100. Days. Left!!!

I hit my "100 days left" mark a couple days ago on February 15th, 2012! WAHOO I was so excited. I can't believe that I started with 730 days and now only have 100 left to go. Double digits baby! ahhhhhhhhhhhh!!!! My roommates have been so sweet to put up with me (and my excited-ness) over the past couple of days. They took pictures of me holding up "100" on my hands, they laughed at my craziness when I danced to my music on the way to school (especially Brooke as I kept stopping in front of her to dance), they kept saying "I'm so happy and excited for you" and expressed their excitement with me (especially Margo :):)), and they even pigged out on a ice cream celebration treat that Phil provided! It was a long day of school and work, but I had a great day knowing that in just 3 short months my best friend will be home. 

The best part about the day was when I got home there was a Valentines letter waiting for me. Couldn't have been more perfect timing. It was a nice little surprise and treat. It was also one of the sweetest, most loving, letters I have ever gotten from Andrew. I actually had tears when I finished reading it :). We may be 8212 miles apart, but I still love and miss him just as much as the day he left on May 26, 2010. 

Only 100 days until Andrew comes home!!!!!!!!
First picture right when I woke up!

Me and Brooke matching AGAIN for like the 100th time. We NEVER
plan it but just always happen to be wearing the same thing. It is so
weird, crazy, and fun!

Only 100 days left!!

Best letter I have ever gotten from Elder Woodman.
Down to DOUBLE DIGITS!

I thought it would be fun to write in the sand on the beach :)!

WAHOOOOOOOOO. Hopefully these last months and days will
go by fast! :)

3 comments:

  1. Oh this is so cute! :) I am SO excited for ya! You're lucky you get to spend the last few months of waiting in New Zealand! That should help keep you occupied and hopefully you don't go as crazy as I did! haha! Good luck! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks Ashley!!! I know that you can relate! But hey look what happened with you :). I am so glad that I can finish up these last months here. I would be DYING back at home. I don't know how you did it. I would definitely be going way more crazy bach at home. :)

      Delete
  2. Wahoo! 100 days actually now way less! :)

    ReplyDelete