Friday, February 17, 2012

Powhiri Video

Here are all the pieces of video that I was able to record during the Powhiri. I quickly put them together into one movie so that I could upload it A LOT faster!

My favorite part was when the NZ kids sang their National Anthem. The spirit in the room was amazing. I also liked singing to them during our welcoming song at the end of this video! Such a neat experience.

(*refer to my previous post about the Powhiri that explains everything which is taking place!!)

2 comments:

  1. WOW! That was absolutely beautiful! They sounded so good, and I love those songs! You should bring back some music like that and I would pay you. I especially loved the last song, there was this mysterious voice coming from behind the camera that sounded like an angel...haha I love you and thanks for sharing that! Your right, there is a definite spirit when they sing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks nae! They were so beautiful to hear and it was just amazing to be there with those sweet kids. haha I don't know what you're talking about with that angel voice haha :) :) love you!

      Delete